Why do you need to envision your shot EVEN BEFORE you pick up your camera?
- Michelangelo and the statue David –when you’re carving with marble you don’t have a second chance
- He had to know what he was aiming for. So when he took something off, he knew ahead of time that it was the exact right thing
- I waste less space on my cards when I imagine the shot before I take the shot.
- Don’t depend on spray and pray.
- Crop the shot before you in your mind. Then put your camera up to your eye and match that vision
- Don’t be afraid to take time. Take 10-15 seconds to just think and envision. It’s important and it helps your client get the best images.
- This was a short one! Thanks for joining me.
- Please give me some feedback on the podcast! Either tweet me or put a review up on iTunes. Y’all are the best.